Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy Drying



Here it is December 29th, and I have my clothesline full!

I hung out towels.

I hung out Papa Bears working clothes

I hung out cloth napkins.

Then I got sad, I didn't have any more laundry to wash and hang out. Oh, believe me, I thought about washing my bedding that was done a few days ago just so I could hang it out again (I did this on Christmas). I decided against this and instead rounded up all the throw rugs in the house. They will soon be done and out on the line.

If you are a follower of Bear Necessities, you already know how easily amused I am. The fact that I was hanging on the line today brought immense joy to me! Normally, we would be in cold snowy conditions. When it's like that, I have drying racks strategically placed around the house. Going outside to hang is so much more fun.

I wonder if my neighbors would think I was weird if I asked them for their dirty laundry?

No comments:

Post a Comment