Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Butt wipes

I've been giving thought this morning as to what I'm thankful for. There are so very many things, making it difficult to pick just one. The health of my family. My dear close friends. Roof over my head, food in my belly, clothes on my back and a flush toilet. Yes, these are all things I'm thankful for.

As I sat here contemplating which one to write about, an event happened in my life bringing a new thankful thing right to the top of the list...butt wipes! For you readers who join me in having children pre-butt wipes, you know what a luxury these little bits of disposable goodness are.

Back in the day, when there would be a diaper blow out, in a cloth diaper of course, we would use washcloths to clean up the mess. Yep, no just wiping the dirty area then toss wipe, diaper and all in the trash. No sir, after wiping the dirty area, we then had to clean up what we cleaned up with...kind of a never ending cycle.

As I cleaned up a dirty area this morning, I realized how very thankful I am for butt wipes.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment