Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thankful Plumbing



I am very thankful for indoor plumbing. There, I said it and I am not ashamed.

I have a passion for things of the Little House on the Prairie era. There are just some things I would like to stay modern about though. When I am at Boy Scout camp each summer, I use non-modern methods of plumbing...which make me appreciate my toilet so much when I get home. Are you snickering at me right now? Go ahead, go without your flush toilet for a bit and see if you aren't right there next to me in being thankful. Are you at the age of getting up each night? Imagine it's winter, or pouring down rain, and you have to walk 25 yards out in the dark just to take care of business.

Yeah, I'm pretty thankful for my toilet.

**To see more of my Thankful Thursdays, scroll down a bit and you will see a link on the left hand side for them**

No comments:

Post a Comment