Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Blue Cheese Burger

I've had a request for my Blue Cheese Burger recipe so thought I would share it with you all. As many of you know, I am not a complicated cook by any means...short, sweet and simple is how I like to go.

I start by mixing some crunched up crackers and a little of my favorite BBQ sauce (of course, only Main Street BBQ Sweet n' Sassy Sauce will do around here) in with the burger. Once this is done, I divide the meat out into burger size portions. Each portion is divided in half. I make a ball and flatten out one half and then sprinkle some dry blue cheese crumbles on it.



I make a ball and flatten the other half, laying it on top the first part, crimping the edges and making it the shape I want for the grill.



Presto!

Near the end of cooking, I like to spread just a touch of BBQ sauce on top the burger and let it cook in. We also top this with creamy blue cheese dressing on the bun. MmMmMm...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment