Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Immune Defense




It's the time of year that brings a bit of crispness to the air in the morning, fields are drying and will soon be harvested, and noses start running.

It's the time of year I break out my two favorite products: local raw honey and Emergen-C. I drink this daily in a cup of hot water, sometimes multiple times a day. With my line of work, I am constantly surrounded by snotty little noses. Since starting this drink several years ago, my own personal snotty nose time has been greatly reduced.

If you are unable to find local raw honey in your area, you can use the store-bought kind, I just prefer the local raw type as it also helps with allergies.

So, why not invest in a box of Emergen-C from your local Wal-Mart and give it a try? What do you have to lose...except the snotty nose?!

No comments:

Post a Comment