Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 16, 2012

OdoBan

.



I am completely in love with this multi-purpose cleaner. With all its uses, it is very cost effective (frugal). Take a look at the list:

•Odor eliminator
•Air freshener
•Multi-purpose cleaner
•Laundry refresher
•Kills 99.99% of germs
•Original eucalyptus scent
•128 oz. jug of concentrate make up to 32 gallons
•24 oz. ready-to-use spray bottle
•Fabric refresher

I use it with my laundry, to clean my bathroom, kitchen, laundry room. I spray it on my laminate floors and wipe. The couch and chair along with the children's table and chairs are cleaned with it. When I had carpet, I would use it on those troublesome dog accident areas. The possibilities are endless...all for about $14 a jug!

I have a friend pick it up for me at Sam's Club, however, you can get it online...but you have to pay more for shipping then what you pay for the jug.

No comments:

Post a Comment