Total Pageviews

Monday, February 27, 2012

A bad kind of dry

In some instances, dry is a good thing:

* A dry spot in a rain storm
* Dry grass to sit on
* Dry sheets when it's time to go to bed (as opposed to still being wet in the washer because I forgot about them)

One thing definitely not good dry is a bloggers brain. Unfortunately, that is exactly what has been going on here. My brain has been dry dry dry. Think desert dry. Think left extra long in the dryer dry. Think so dry I could not squeeze out a single drop of creative juices dry. Yep, it's been a very dry couple of weeks.

I'm happy to report the dryness is lifting. I'm feeling a bit of wetness in my brain again (hoping it doesn't mean my brain has a leak!) I'm looking forward to once again posting, and I want to thank all of you for hanging in there with me during this dry spell.

No comments:

Post a Comment