Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 9, 2012

No Stress??

You hit snooze one to many times making you late for work. The boss was a jerk. You forgot your lunch at home. The car has a flat tire. One of the kids comes home from school sick. Your teenager has major attitude because you dared to breathe her air. Supper was something just thrown together and no one really cared for it. The dog puked on the floor.

STRESS!!

I've lived many years dealing internally with stress and anxiety. I've been able to remove many of the triggers from my life, yet some things are just unavoidable. Until now, I've just dealt with it...but no longer. I've been turned onto a natural way of feeling better that I feel I must tell everyone about. It's just way to good to keep to myself.

Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT). It's a series of 'tapping' points on the body to rid the body of the yucky stuff. My friend Lori has a store in Princeton, Optimal Health, 815-915-4115 . What Lori teaches is a natural healthy way to deal with the 'yucks'. This is a technique you take with you into life. You can do it whenever you need.

There is no way I will be able to fully tell you the wonders of EFT, I highly recommend you research it for yourself...and call Lori! If you aren't local, find a naturopath in your area and ask if they are familiar with this technique.

Think of it, a life with little to no stress...even when the dog pukes on the floor.

1 comment:

  1. I agree wholeheartedly, funny what a little tap on the brow will do for you.
    You have a lovely blog.
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete