Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 1, 2012

No resolution

I am queen of procrastinators. Look up the word in the dictionary and you will see my picture.

Last year I made my New Years Resolution to not procrastinate...but I never really got around to getting around to it! After a few weeks, I just got so frustrated with myself, I basically gave up on it. Then of course, I felt bad for being a quitter.

This year, there will be no New Years Resolution.

Instead, I'm going to work on something I blogged about a couple of weeks ago, challenging myself. Setting goals and challenging myself a minimum of a week at a time on each goal. Bad habits don't just come out of nowhere, they start and are continued. I'm thinking good habits can be started and continued also.

Some of my goals are:

To start cooking homemade meals more often.

Finish listening to the Bible on tape.

Finish Biblical Counseling class.

One year from today I will look back at this blog post and see how my goals have come along.

So, dear reader, what are your goals for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment