Total Pageviews

Monday, January 23, 2012

Menu and Alice

.


If you have been reading Bear Necessities for awhile, you know my struggles with making a weekly menu and staying on a cleaning schedule. Oh, I have the desire to keep up on these things, sadly, I don't have the follow through. {hangs head in shame} I am a weak weak person.

*sigh*

I am happy to share my menu for this week! Yippee Skippee!

Monday
Wild hog and scalloped potatoes
green beans
applesauce

Tuesday
Goose
mashed taters and gravy
carrots

Wednesday
wait for it......

wait for it......

Venison heart! MmMmMmMmMmMmmmmmm
steamed cabbage
peaches

Thursday
Leftovers

Friday
Leftovers

I also picked Alice (my homemakers binder) up off the shelf, dusted her off and spent some quality time with her this weekend. It was a lovely time re-kindling an old friendship. I apologized for my absence and she forgave me. This morning she and I will once again be spending time together. Alice has already warned me there will be tough consequences if she is left on the shelf again (she looked pretty mean too, I don't think I'm going to test it).

Would love to spend a bit more time blogging with you, Alice is giving me 'the eye' and clearing her throat, I do believe it would be in my best interest to get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment