Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tidy Tuesday



Today's decluttering is going to be on our purse. Or if you are like me, you have several purses going at one time...please tell me I'm not the only one who does that!

I have a fond memory from my childhood days of watching my mom clean out her purse. She would dump the entire contents out on the table and it was almost like Christmas for us kids as we got to help sort through it all. Change (LOTS of change), mints, gum, wrappers, receipts, tissues, pens (LOTS of pens), wallet, lipstick...the list goes on and on. I remember also how much lighter her purse was after one of these cleanings.

So today, empty that purse out on the table. Get the kids involved by letting them work on matching items...even if it's just seperating out the change. Get rid of anythng you don't need to carry....how many pens do you need, how many tubes of lipstick, is $72 in change really needed?

When this is all done, put it on your shoulder and listen carefully as your shoulder lets out a sigh of happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment