Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 4, 2009

The blog continues

I actually came on here today to announce that I would no longer be keeping my blog. I'm at a season in my life where I have no little ones who need a mommy, but I'm finding that even with that gone, I am busier then I have ever been:

Work 10.5-11 hours a day
EMT class twice a week plus all the hours of study time
Scout Master for Boy Scouts
Helping to start a new Worship program at church

Add to this being a wife and keeper of my home and I'm spreading myself pretty thin. (ROFL...if you know what I look like then you know that I'm already spread pretty thin!)

I just don't feel like I am doing justice to this blog with all the days I have been missing. I also feel sometimes that it is work done for nothing and I wonder if anyone reads what I write. But....then I came on today to see that I have 2 more followers.

So, I will continue with my blog. I'm sure there will be missed days. I'm pretty sure there's a good chance there will be other 'feeling overwhelmed' days like this. Please bear with me.

P.S.-----Thanks for letting me whine.

1 comment:

  1. Aww you are a BUSY lady!!! But you have a lovely blog so I am happy that, for now, you will be keeping it. :)

    ReplyDelete