Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Internet Challenge

I have challenged myself this week to just one hour a day on the internet (yikes). I find that I have an addiction to this thing and forget to get off of it and get other things done...sigh. It's all too easy to play on here while the kids are playing and when they are napping...the times that I usually devote to housework and bookwork.

So, I am coming on for a bit in the morning and a bit in the evening this week. {{{shake}}} I think I'm already having withdrawls!

While on this challenge, I also have made a daily list for myself above what I normally do in the house during the day. Yesterday I spent 1 1/2 hours and got the ice box clean from top to bottom, inside and out. Today I'll be attacking my bedroom.

So, dear friend, I am signing off for today. I will see you once again tomorrow on my little bit of internet time.

No comments:

Post a Comment