Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I forgot

Have you ever gotten busy and forgot to do things? It's just a regular part of my life, something I've come to accept. Lists are my friends, I have lists for all sorts of things just so I don't forget to do something.

Sigh....I forgot my blog, just left it sitting here all by itself, no one to type on it. I had a busy Mother's Day weekend and Monday and it just slipped my mind. Maybe it slipped though one of those holes my mom always asked it I had in my head when I was growing up.

Anyway, here I am with nothing really to talk about today. I'm hoping to get a picture of Little Brother and I up on here soon. He was home on pass so of course Mama Bear had to go camera happy again.

So dear friends, until tomorrow (hopefully), I bid you a wonderful and blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment