Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 23, 2011

20 Years ago today...

20 years ago this morning, my youngest son made his appearance into this world. He gave us a good scare, not taking any breaths....I should have known right then and there he was going to be a stubborn one! I won't say life has always been rosey, but he sure has kept it an adventure for us!

Now, 20 years later, he is no longer my little boy. He is growing up and living on his own in a totally different state...much to the dislike of Mama Bear. I do believe it just might be time for me to get those scissors out and cut that apron string. *sigh* I think he's been trying to untie himself from it for the last few years, but Mama has a bit of a stubborn side to her also and has been ignoring him.

So my dear son, Happy Birthday to you! Mama and Papa love you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment