Total Pageviews

Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday's Menu




Wow, it's been 12 days since my last post...what's up with that? I guess with the weather turning nice I'm out with the daycare children more. I've also spent quite a bit of time working on the house...not that my cleaning list is anywhere near done, but it sure does look much better in here. I've also been working hard on clearing my calendar some. Instead of being gone 3-4 nights every week, I'm down to 1-2 instead. I'm enjoying spending more of my free time with Papa Bear! We were actually able to take the motorcycle out two weekends in a row!

Now that things are getting a bit more settled in my new routine, I'm finding myself able to do blogging again. Thanks you, dear friends, for being patient with me as I try to find a healthy balance between real life and internet time.

In my new schedule, I'm going back (trying to anyway) of having a weekly menu. This is the first week (and we'll see how many weeks actually follow! LOL )

Monday
Tuna pasta salad
fresh fruit salad
fancy crackers

Tuesday
grilled chicken breast
fettuccine Alfredo
green beans
applesauce

Wednesday
seasoned burgers on the grill
homemade fries
fresh tomato

Thursday
baked fish on the grill
seasoned rice
watermelon

Friday
Buffet at the cafe`

No comments:

Post a Comment