Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Life List

I think we all have things in life we would like to accomplish. Things wanted to be tried, to be experianced, to be learned, to be enjoyed. Since I was just a girl, I have had a 'life list' of these things. Over the years, things have been added and things have been able to be removed. Now, my list isn't anything big and grand, I have no desire to jump out of a plane or climb a huge mountain or walk on fire. My list is rather ordinary, nothing special about it. Never-the-less, it is made up of my hearts desires.

Some things I would like to do include:

*learn to knit/crochet from a pattern
*learn to sew
*run a 5K
*read the Bible from cover to cover
*not have to work anymore
*own a brand new vehicle

As you can see, my list is pretty simple.

So, dear friends, do you have a list? Do you have desires yet accomplished?

No comments:

Post a Comment