Total Pageviews

Monday, August 29, 2011

Enjoying Life

For those of you who know me, you know my life is generally crazy busy most of the time. Papa Bear and I don't spend a whole lot of time together because of it (and because of his crazy schedule). The last couple of months though have been like a breath of fresh air. For one reason or another, I have gone from being busy three or so nights a week to only maybe one! Can you hear the excitement in my voice? Yippee Skippee!!

Because of this freedom on my time, Papa Bear and I have been able to spend much needed time together. We camped the last two weekends...something we hadn't been able to do all summer up to this point. We've been taking rides on the bikes. I ride with him to Menard's just 'cause I can.

I'm sure this will not last long as Boy Scouts is starting back up soon, but I am going to very much enjoy it while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment