Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Done for another year

Well my friends, VBS is over for another year. It exhausts me, yet brings me such joy at the same time. We had our program in church this morning and the children all did such a wonderful job...and they got me in trouble too!

I always do something silly if the children bring friends and reach a certain attendance number. This year I told them I would hula-hoop. My mom and I had a thing going all week with the kids that she was going to get mad at me if I hula'd in church...so of course when I was done this morning she came down the aisle and used my FULL name!! (You all know you are in real trouble when the full name gets used). She then scolded me and took me out of the sanctuary saying I had to go sit in the naughty chair...all this to the delight of the children! THEN the kids went and tattled on me when I got out of the chair! LOL Oh, it was such a great time!

We ended the week this evening with a pot-luck down at the park followed by ice cream sundaes. I know I've said it many times before, but you just can't beat small town living!

No comments:

Post a Comment