Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Yes dear friends, if you have been checking in here, I'm sure you've noticed that I've been missing. *Sigh* we are STILL having internet problems at our home so getting on here is not so easy. Still been crazy busy in my life, so getting on here is not so easy.

The Hubs has been on the internet problem so hoping it won't be much longer until that is fixed. School starts next week so that will free up some time during the day for me. The past two weeks I've had 9 children ages 5 and under to take care of.

Soon...honest...soon I will be back on and try to follow some kind of schedule on here (Menu Monday, Wordless Wednesday, Thankful Thursday...).

I want to thank you all for being so patient.

Until next time, May God be with you in all that you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment