Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm Back!!

I'm finally back...well, kind of. We still don't have internet at home (Thanks Comcast), so I'm still visiting my parents to get online. Thus the reason I have been gone so much. I don't have the time to go into detail about what's been going on, but here is a quick view of July for me:

*week long Boy Scout camp

*Wyanet festival and co-chair of food stand

*Vacation Bible School

*Family in from west coast

*daughter got married

*son went on week long mission trip

And today I spent 8 hours sitting outside with others from my town as we watched the start of the demolition of our high school.

I have yet to get to 'Alice' (see earlier post about organizing, but she is on the top of the 'to-do' list. I start 3 new children in my daycare Monday, have lots to do before then, but also want to watch more of the school demo tomorrow. I'm thinking I'll watch a bit of the school but then will have to get to work. Of course they are working on the back side of the school, not the front side which faces my house so that I could work and watch at the same time.

May be a few days before I am able to get on again, hang in there dear friends, I WILL have internet again and I WILL be organized enough to be able to be on here everyday with little tid bits of nothingness.

No comments:

Post a Comment