Total Pageviews

Friday, June 24, 2011

Playground

Papa Bear has given me the go-ahead to put a playground in our backyard! This is so exciting for me! I've been taking care of children for over 18 years and in all that time, I have had to move everything in the yard for mowing, and then move it all back again.

Not anymore. We will be laying landscape bricks and then filling the whole area with pea gravel. All equipment will then go in this area...no more moving to mow! Yippee Skippee!! I've been aquiring some larger items the last few months to add to the playground, as well as the balance beam Papa Bear will be putting in. I used to have large tires 'planted' in my yard upright that the children had a blast on. I'm hoping to 'plant' a few again (haven't passed that one by Papa Bear yet).

I'm a happy little girl right now. And another plus to this is even less mowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment