Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Closed



It is with sadness that I am closing this blog. In order to try to be a good Proverbs 31 women, I must prioritize my life better. Unfortunately that means that a good 'life cleaning' is in order. Some areas of my life are put into the keep box while sadly others must go into the get rid of box. This blog must regretably go into the second box.

Most of the time I have really enjoyed this blog. Other times I have had guilt for not being able to keep it up or for having anything interesting to write about. The Bible tells us that there is a time and a season for everything. Right now my blogging days are out of season.

Thank you, Dear Friends, for taking a little bit of time out of your day for visiting Bear Necessities. Until we are able to meet again, I wish you days full of wonder and happiness and a life full of God's Blessings.

Blessings,
Mama Bear


.

No comments:

Post a Comment