Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Reorgannizing

I get on my own nerves sometimes. I become a not very happy homemaker, and I don't like it. Seems life gets so busy (I know, it's of my own making) that being a homemaker is something I just go through because I have to. When this happens, I definately DON'T have the heart of a homemaker, and my home shows it. Sure, the toilets clean, the laundry is done and the floors are swept, but none of the little extra touches are there. No pretty candles burning. Supper is something quick and thrown together. There just isn't a song in my heart and a smile on my face.

Once again, time to get my priorities straight. Seems I have to do this several times a year. Reading my friend Karyns blog today got me in the mood to do this. She is re-vamping her household notebook...something I need to do too. I even went so far as to name mine. Her name is Alice. I picked this name because on the show "Brady Bunch", Alice is the one who kept everything running smooth.

Over the next few days I will be going through Alice to reorganize and update her. Once I'm done, I'll take some pictures so you can all see her...she really is what keeps me running smoothly.

Once she is all done, I plan to follow her daily. This way I'll be back on schedule, which makes me a happy homemaker. I've got 3 new children starting in my daycare in 2 weeks and I would like to be back in the groove before they come.

No comments:

Post a Comment