Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Rash

I will spare you a picture, but I picked up a rash! I know it wasn't on my leg Sunday morning when I lotioned up before church, but it was there later in the day when the itching began. I was in the woods last week but I would have thought if I had walked in something, it would have shown up earlier. Papa Bear and I went out on a 2.5 hour ride on the motorcycle Sunday, but I wasn't in any weeds. Hmmmm....I just don't know when or where I got this.

Did I mention the itch factor here...this is sooo itchy! I've been keeping calmine lotion on it, but it just doesn't seem to be helping. I feel like a kid with the chicken pox!

Well friends, that was my whine for today. Now it's time to pull up my big girl panties and just deal with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment