Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pre-School Time



It is once again time for my Pre-School to start up. Over the summer we have been doing little bits and pieces of it, but not a whole lot. This week, I have been adding a bit more to get the children back in the groove. We will be full-blown class again when September starts.

I've always worked with the children throughout the years, however, I felt the need to do more, to help make them more prepared for school. A few years back I wrote up my own curriculum. Since then I have found a company with a curriculum I am very pleased with...and it fits well with my own.

I would love it if I was able to teach pre-school half days and that was it. Hmmm, I think maybe I'll run that past Papa Bear and see what he has to say. *giggle*

No comments:

Post a Comment