Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Help for better health

Take a good look at the symptoms above, do any of these sound familiar?  When our gut isn't healthy it effects many different areas in our body.  Were you aware 80% of your immune system stems from your gut?  Here is an easy little test to help you determine just where your gut health stands:

When you awake in the morning, before you put anything into your mouth, work up some saliva and spit it into a clear glass of bottled room temperature water. At the 15 minute mark (and up to an hour), look in the glass.   If there are strings coming down from your saliva, if the water turned cloudy, if your saliva is falling apart or sank to the bottom, YOU MAY HAVE A CANDIDA CONCERN! Healthy saliva will simply float on the top! (You may want to put out a glass of water in the bathroom or on the nightstand the night before you wish to do the home Candida Saliva test, just to remind yourself not to brush your teeth or kiss your Honey prior to spitting into the glass.)

I have come across Plexus Worldwide and have been very happy with the results of these natural based supplements.  I take daily what is known at the Fab Four: Slim, Probio5, Biocleanse and XFactor.  Together, these four natural supplements have changed the course of my health.  I have natural energy during the day (not caffeine induced), I go to bed and fall asleep quickly....and stay asleep all night, I no longer am searching out my next sugar fix and most importantly to me is being 'regular' after 30 years of terrible bowel problems.

Check out my Facebook Plexus page for information and to ask any questions
Getting Healthy With Plexus

Please don't think this blog post is just a commercial for my business, because it isn't.  I truly believe in these products and the natural way they help the body become so much more healthy.  And....as a side benefit, many people find they are losing weight and inches as their bodies become more healthy.  Sounds like a win/win to me!

www.gettinghealthywithdebi.myplexusproducts.com




No comments:

Post a Comment