Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 21, 2013

No-boiled egg

 
 
 
Hard boiled eggs are one of those things I love to snack on.  They are easy to make, easy to eat, easy to take on the go.   I have discovered a new way of making my eggs which makes this yummy healthy snack even more yummy! 

I will no longer be hard-boiling my hard boiled eggs, from now on I will be baking them!  Yep, you heard me right, baking them in the oven.  It really couldn't be easier to do.  Warm the oven to 325*, place the eggs on the rack and set the timer for 30 minutes.  When the timer goes off, plunge these little white ovals of goodness into cold water until they cool down. 

MmMmMMmmmmm...cooked this way, the egg has a much creamier texture.  I'll be honest with you, when I tried this, I only cooked one little egg.  My thought on this is one egg mess would be much easier to clean up than multi-egg mess if this didn't turn out right and I ended up with an egg explosion in my oven.

A nice perk of cooking my eggs this way is the warming up of my kitchen from having my oven going.

No comments:

Post a Comment